Social Media & Pop-Culture Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sarah Love Official Website

Follow her NOW: @_IAMLOVE



Sarah Love is a pop artist from Miami, Florida, and one of the most promising rising young stars of our generation. At the tender age of 20 years old, Sarah Love's talents, drive and skills are above average. She is an artist, a song writer, vocal arranger and an actress. Sarah Love was born in Miami, Florida and spent most of her childhood in the West Indies, before moving back to the United States. Love's first inspiration was Whitney Houston in the "The Bodyguard"as a toddler. She was extremely fond of Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson. Her childhood influences were Destinys Child, Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Brian McKnight, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Celine Dion, and Aerosmith. Sarah was practically born in the entertainment business herself, being that her father is a film maker. At the age of 7, she starred in her first movie role, in the Haitian film "Infidelity", and went on to star in other films as well. Her start in the music industry began just a year and a half ago, when a fellow artist persuaded her to pursue her dreams. She was immediately acknowledged as "different" and was said to have a certain "quality", both as a person/artist and in her music. "I love to tap into my creative mind, whether its painting, writing, singing, or acting.. But music is the only thing I can do that really
makes me happy. I feel like I have so much to offer to my fans, and the world. I've been blessed with wisdom, talent and with a certain compassion for animals and humanity and I plan to put all my efforts into that. Music is my gateway, my stepping stone," says Sarah Love. With her driven and positive mindset, she will continue to move forward and ultimately become a well respected figure!

Subscribe to her Channel on Youtube: Sarah Love Youtube
Follow her on Twitter : Follow Sarah Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself...

Watch You, Watch Me

DMarie of MNM Marketing Group. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Enter HTML or Soundcloud code

Sign Up









Sample Text

Labels

Recent Posts