Social Media & Pop-Culture Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011


Studio 1812 Photography  is who I owe this motivation and inspiration of Models & Moguls Media Group.  These gentlemen are innovative, creative and simply born hustlers. 
They have social networks for every walk and genre of life...i.e. SOS, Fuckhers, Studio 1812 & Gumo Graphics.  They cover all forms of social media online entertainment with ease. 
Follow these media moguls as they blaze new trails in the cyber world; paving a golden path for all of the Pretty Girls Who Rule The World.


Team Models & Moguls Media Group start here:



Make Up by Colorz by Dynize White









Email modelsandmogulsmedia@gmail.com to book your photoshoot with Studio 1812!
I trusted them for my first photoshoot and they inspired me beyond measure...

1 comment:

  1. this week is my week to give thanks to those who inspired me most on my journey to conceiving MNMMediaGroup and all of the concepts.

    ReplyDelete

Express yourself...

Watch You, Watch Me

DMarie of MNM Marketing Group. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Enter HTML or Soundcloud code

Sign Up









Sample Text

Labels

Recent Posts