Social Media & Pop-Culture Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Models & Moguls Media Group
Business Services will Launch July 3rd, 2011.
Owner/Founder of the organization D. Marie Blanche will also be celebrating her 28th birthday!  M&MMGrp was found primarily on the foundation of  Marie's passion to network and influence.

"I've had many people inspire me who I felt would also support me, only to find they are like sheep in wolve's clothing,
preying on my very existing and wishing my demise"
-Marie


Who God Bless...No Man Curse! & God dont't like UGLY! Therefore...The party goes on and so it shall be FABULOUS because Pretty Girls Rule The World! Turn Up The Lights! July 3rd Bella's Palace Tun Up Bright Up LOUD! Don't Miss This Event! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself...

Watch You, Watch Me

DMarie of MNM Marketing Group. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Enter HTML or Soundcloud code

Sign Up









Sample Text

Labels

Recent Posts