Social Media & Pop-Culture Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Raven Symone - Pretty Girls Rule The World

Today launches the "Pretty Girls Rule The World" Campaign!  Every post for the entire month I will feature "Pretty Girls...who Rule The World"


We have loved Raven Symone since the Cosby Show in 1989. She was always our favorite cute little princess as she blossomed into one of Disney's Idols; and still working diligently on an upcoming disney project! My question is of course about her image. I love it...do you?  Many of her fans are saying they miss the old Raven with the curves and and booty! I say if she likes it, I love it! I hate to see when fat girls start pumping their fist about "I hate skinny chicks, skinny bitches are evil" then when they go home they starve themselves and pray to God they could love 25 lbs! :-? That simply doesn't make sense to me. Women should desire to be healthy and pretty inside and out!  Raven Symone is definitely proving my favorite phrase: "Pretty Girls Rule The World" ~Marie 



She still has some curves

Loooove the Dress!
You look Pretty girlie!

1 comment:

  1. Raven Symone is HOT! SMOKIN.. i wrote this song about her. wanna hear it? hear it go! download great Song-> http://amzn.to/GJ_va

    ReplyDelete

Express yourself...

Watch You, Watch Me

DMarie of MNM Marketing Group. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Enter HTML or Soundcloud code

Sign Up









Sample Text

Labels

Recent Posts