Social Media & Pop-Culture Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011






"I got my musical exposure touring with Ele and I only börja trip to the Caribbean because I obviously did not work but it did not take long for me to come so I went to the USA where I made an appearance on 106 and Park and also the BET Awards, where I met many interesting people as Janet Jackson, Pharell Missy Elliot and the list goes on, I went to Canada and Japan, where I attended the MTV Awards During this time I was also doing some collaborations with the Tornado another local artist songs include soldering and Model  After five years I decided that I wanted to go on my self so I can actually continue my career I stop traveling with Elephant man and decided to do my own thing I started working with my own projects such as meditation and travel for närvarande, I work with Daseca a production trio who are deeply interested in my music and started producing a couple exclusive tracks for me."



Interview credited to:http://artistwiki.com/bugle/biography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself...

Watch You, Watch Me

DMarie of MNM Marketing Group. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Enter HTML or Soundcloud code

Sign Up









Sample Text

Labels

Recent Posts